Facts Every Man Over 35 Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- A new case of Prostate Cancer is diagnosed every 3 minutes in America and every 15 minutes a man dies from prostate cancer.
- Prostate Cancer is the second leading type of cancer among men.
- 11 million men have some form of Prostate Cancer in the United States.
- African-American men have the highest rate of Prostate Cancer in the world.
- Survival rates for men with prostate cancer in 1995 were no different than they were in 1965.
- The age at which Prostate Cancer develops will drop ten years by the year 2000.
- By the year 2000, Prostate Cancer will increase by 90%.
Menís Prostate Protection Trio
Table of Content
WELLNESS CATALOG |